Cutting high tensile carbon steel (> 900 N/mm2) and Ø > 35 mm stainless steel
Applying a new saw body design, new tooth geometries and a new type of PVD coating, the CX1H saw blade has specifically been designed for cutting high tensile carbon steel (> 900 N/mm2, carbon content ≥ 0.60%) at very high production rates.
It is also very suitable for cutting ferritic, martensitic and duplex stainless steel bars with a diameter larger than 35 mm.
- New saw body design
- New dedicated tooth geometries
- New type of coating
- Best blade life performances when cutting high tensile carbon steel
- High productivity when cutting stainless steel
- Hard solid carbon steel with a tensile strength higher than 900 N/mm2 and ferritic, martensitic and duplex stainless steel bars Ø >35 mm on high performance machines
- Suggested cutting speed: 60 – 140 m/min.
- Feed: 0,05 – 0,09 mm/tooth.
- All known brands of stationary automatic sawing machines such as: Soco, Nishijimax, Tsune, Mega, Everising, Rattunde, Behringer etc.
Note: Respect 10% fill ratio, use wire brush, check quality and supply of oil. Mist preferred. Check temperature of cut surface (should be cold).